Destinazioni / CZECH REPUBLIC
BATELLI DA CROCIERA/CHIATTI-ALBERGHI
Czech Republic owns about 300 kilometers of waterways. Take this opportunity to discover its very rich history and architecture along with some unspoilt natural reserves. These are some nice cruises:
History and Architecture
- The Veltrusy
castle cruise - one way
Kralupy - Pistany
- Castles and spa cruise
Kralupy - Tynec Nad Labem
- Prague cruise
Tyn Nad Vltavou - Tyn Nad Vltavou
- The ruins of Hazmburg
Pistany - Pistany
- Discover one of the most beautiful cities in the world: Prague, its castle (a UNESCO world heritage), cathedral and romantic Charles' bridge.
- wind along the loops of the river and through the bohemian valley and visit the castle at Veltrusy .
- Visit the Nelahozeves and Veltrusy's chateaux.
- Taste delicious wines from the Melnik's wineyards .
- Imagine what life used to be like walking though the Hazmburg's ruins.
- Bathe at Podebrady's thermal baths and pools.
- Swim in Slapy's lake and see its amazing dam.
RIVER CRUISES IN THIS REGION
9 night cruise, 2 nights in Prague Celebrate the magic of the holiday season with a festive journey that kicks off in Prague. After boarding your ship in Nuremberg, you will cruise through the charming region where so many of today’s most beloved Christmas traditions originated....
SELF DRIVE BOATS IN THIS REGION
2 Cabins and lounge cabin Forward cabin: 2 single berths convertible to a double berth Rear cabin: one double berth Lounge: seat convertible to a double berth Sanitary equipment: two showers / two washbasins / two WCs 2 steering positions Prices for one week in 2017 in...