Citta di partenza
Abundant waters pepper the states of Mecklenburg and Brandenburg, lacing them with rivers, streams and thousands of small and large lakes. Castles perch on the shores of medieval villages, and resorts bustle on Lake Müritz , the largest lake confined within Germany’s borders. Mecklenburg-Brandenburg boating holidays usher you into paradise for nature lovers! These are some nice cruises:
- The Marina Wolfsbruch
Marina Wolfsbruch - Marina Wolfsbruch
- The marvel of nature cruise
Postdam - Wannsee - Berlin - Postdam
- The Elde
Lübz - Schwerin - Lübz
- The German nature cruise: - one way
Fürstenberg - Potsdam
History and Architecture
- The Rheinsberg
Jabel - Rheinsberg - Jabel
- The German lakes cruise
Fürstenberg - Neustrelitz - Rheinzberg - Mirow - Fürstenberg
- The Plau
Lübz - Lübz
- The Brandenburg Short Break
Potsdam - Göttin - Potsdam
- Between lakes and castles - one way
Untergöhren - Fürstenberg
- Visit the amazing Sanssouci Castle Park in Potsdam.
- Enjoy watersports on Lake Müritz .
- Take the Müritz Radrundweg cycle trail or Röbel’s lakeside promenade.
- Watch the Spreewald's wildlife in its natural reserve.
- Spend time with the kids at Mecklenburg’s Müritz Museum and aquarium.
- Cruise through Berlin with its festivals, museums, fine dining, and past sites like the new Reichtag and the Brandenburg Gate!
- Discover Plaue's medieval city
- Get into the Fürstenberg and Rheinsberg castles.
- Walk idly down the streets of Brandenburg's old city.