Citta di partenza
Enjoy the peace of Burgundy's rivers and canals on your own barge! A cruise on Burgundy’s beautiful network of peaceful waterways takes you through the wealthiest and perhaps most gastronomic region of France – a haven for all who appreciate fine wines and excellent cuisine. These are some nice cruises...
History and Architecture
- The rural scenery cruise
Scey sur Saone -Scey sur Saone
- The castles and gardens cruise - one way
Dole - Port sur Saône
- The Napoleon cruise - one way
Saint Jean de Losne - Fontenoy Le Chateau
Wine and Gastronomy
- The Burgundy vineyards cruise - one way
Saint Leger sur Dheune - Mâcon
- The wine lover's cruise - one way
Saint Jean de Losne - Branges
- The delights of Burgundy cruise - one way
Pontailler sur Saone - Louhans
- The three regions cruise - one way
Branges - Gray
- The Citadelle
and zoo cruise - one way
Scey sur Saône - Besançon
- Swimming cruise
Dole - Dole
- Watersports in Auxonne
- Sample some of the best wine in the world in Macon, Beaune , Chassagne-Montrachet , Pommard , Nuits-Saint-George
- Glass-blowers at La Rochère
- Louhans ' farmer's market and famous Bresse chicken
- Photography museum , Maison du Vin and golfing in Châlon sur Saône, where photography was invented
- Angling in the Saone for carp, pike, zander , perch, bream and two-metre long giant catfish.
- Gray's natural science museum
- Enjoy a dish of local snails or frog legs at the three-star Michelin restaurant in Chagny .
- Besancon's citadelle and zoo
- Dole's water park
- Very few locks on the Saone , those on the petite Saone are automatic and have lock-keepers. Others are self-operated. Numerous well-equipped moorings.
- Closest airports are Paris, Lyon, Geneva, Strasbourg, Mulhouse . Fast trains (1.30 hours) from Paris to Dijon . Other train stations in Besancon , Vesoul , Epinal , Louhans , Chalon sur Saone and Saint Jean de Losne . We can help with train times and arrange taxi transfers for you to get to your boat.