Citta di partenza
BATELLI DA CROCIERA/CHIATTI-ALBERGHI
Just a few hours from Paris this region offers 300 km of beautiful waterways devoted purely to boating holidays in France. Famous for its gentle atmosphere, excellent gastronomy and castles and abbeys, Anjou boasts a superb network of rivers: the Mayenne
, the Sarthe
and the Oudon
all guide you peacefully through historical treasures and charming villages.
These are some nice cruises:
History and Architecture
- In Blue-beard's footsteps
Chenillé Changé - Le Mans - one way
- The castles cruise
Sablé sur Sarthe - Malicorne /Angers - Grez Neuville - one way
- The Malicorne
Sable-sur-Sarthe - Sable-sur-Sarthe
- The Benedictine Abbey cruise
Chateauneuf-sur-Sarthe - Chateauneuf-sur-Sarthe
- The locks charm cruise :
Daon or Chenillé Changé - Laval - Angers - Le lion d'Angers - Daon or Chenillé Changé
- The River Mayenne
Angers - Angers
- The pleasures of Anjou :
Chenille-Change - Chenille-Change
- Go to the amazaing Terra Botanica leasure parc and then visit the gardens of Angers
- Discover the mansions, chateaux and mills near Grez-Neuville
- Taste some delicious "Port Salut " cheese before visiting its abbey.
- Buy some pretty china from one of the ceramics shops in Malicorne-sur-Sarthe
- Ride your bike along the famously good tow paths.
- Re-live history at the Domaine de la Petite Couere , a reconstitution of a 19th century village .
- This region is also one of the best-equipped networks in France with plenty of mooring ports and easy to use locks with lock-keepers at hand.
- Closest airports are in Paris and Nantes . Closest train stations are in Sablé , Angers and Le Mans. We can help with train times and arrange taxi transfers for you to get to your boat.